Friday, October 10, 2008

Daily Verses

I feel like I should share the verses that I try to read everyday. It will keep me accountable to reading them! They are verses that God has shown me. They are also in the order that He has shown them to me. I believe He has directed me to them to encourage me to be strong in His strength in living according to His will in how I take care of myself physically.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come."
II Corinthians 5:17

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set His seal of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." II Corinthians 1:21-22

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:1-2

On a different note... Some people have told me that they cannot comment on my blog because they don't have the right account. I have changed a setting that now allows you to comment regardless. Again, no obligations. Just thought I would let y'all know in case you want to comment. You can also comment to me personally via email! Thanks!

No comments: