"...and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." II Corinthians10:5b
This is complete surrender. This takes being conscience of God all the time. This is a challenge. I get so caught up in the busyness, my tasks, the acting up of my children, my own desires... to remember how involved God wants to be in my life. "Every thought". Wow, that is intense. But, so was dieing on the cross for me. Everything I think and do should be checked to see if it is God honoring. If I could practice this, at the end of the day knowing how I lived with God would be fulfilling. I know it would help me to overcome some of the bad habits I have. What victory! I must go forth in constant prayer to remember every thought. I think I better slow down a bit to remember this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment