Wow, it has been a very long time since I wrote on here! I even forgot what my blog looked like! I do have a reason though. As most know, I am expecting again! For a long time I could not read or spend long amounts of time on the computer. It all made me too nauseous. So, I did not have a lot of insights to share.
Things are going better now. I have to share that God has really blessed me with that! For awhile there I was feeling pretty bad and all I could manage was sitting on the couch all day and forcing food down to my hungry stomach. Pregnancy can be so weird! I prayed a lot that it would not last and that God would be the peace in my mind and body. How good He is to answer that prayer! Soon after I started feeling better! So, I wanted share that with everyone so I can give the credit to God! He is so good and loving to us! Even when I am not able to do much for Him, He is so faithful to me. Thanks God for my health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rachelle. So happy our Heavenly Father has blessed you so you're feeling so much better.
Yep, its been a long time since I wrote here too--forgive. You asked how old I was in the photo of me when I was sitting on the steps in my childhood. Perhaps I was about 3years old then.
Its stll Winter here, but I'm wishing for Spring to come. I'm thankful though for the peace and comfort I do enjoy.
Post a Comment